by Bellus Medical
SkinPen® Precision – The only FDA approved microneedling device.
SkinPen® Precision is Bellus Medical’s flagship product and sets the gold standard in microneedling! SkinPen® is a medical grade microneedling device designed for use by aesthetic medical professionals to treat melasma, acne scars and surgical scars. In addition to being approved by Health Canada, SkinPen® is CE marked (Europe), ISO 13485:2016 certified and TGA (Australia). It is the only FDA approved, U.S. engineered and manufactured microneedling pen.
What you can expect from your
SkinPen® Precision Microneedling Treatment
- SkinPen Microneedling System and SkinPen Treatment kit are a system that utilizes Collagen Induction Therapy to treat Melasma, acne and surgical scars.
- Little to no downtime.
- Effective for all skin types, light to dark.
- Comfortable experience.
- Short procedure time.
- Ideal any time of the year.
- Real results from a safe, natural and minimally invasive procedure.
- Clinically proven safe and effective.
- 90% of subjects in a clinical trial said they would recommend SkinPen treatment to friends and family.
The only Microneedling Device APPROVED for sale by Health Canada, Australian TGA and the European Union as a medical device.
What does the Skinpen do?
Micro-needling is a skin rejuvenation procedure that helps to improve your skin’s appearance by stimulating its natural ability to produce collagen and repair itself. The Bellus SkinPen micro-needling device offers five features that make this non-invasive but effective procedure the right choice for problem skin
- Natural.SkinPen is a micro-needling tool that uses sharp needles to create tiny holes in your skin. In response to these micro-injuries, your body produces collagen and elastin to heal the wound naturally. SkinPen doesn’t use chemicals, heat or toxins to burn or remove layers of your skin or paralyze your facial muscles.
- Safe and relatively comfortable.There are minimal side effects and downtime following a SkinPen procedure. Slight swelling and redness/pinkness in the area (like that from a mild sunburn) usually last only two to four days, so you can return to work or social activities quickly. SkinPen has minimal risk of scarring or infections. Your SkinPen provider will usually apply a topical anesthetic before the procedure, making you comfortable.
- Versatile.SkinPen can be used to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks and acne scars. SkinPen can be used on many different body parts, including face, neck, décolletage, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back. SkinPen needles adjust to different lengths, allowing your SkinPen provider to customize your procedure based on skin’s thickness and your specific needs.
- Effective for all skin types.Because SkinPen doesn’t affect the epidermis (where the skin pigment resides), it can be used on all skin types. Using Skinfuse skincare products in the Post Procedure Kitcan further optimize the results from your procedure. Skinfuse products are specifically designed to give your skin the nutrients it needs at the right time.
- Cost-effective.The features listed above make SkinPen a cost-effective choice to other skin procedures such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing or Botox.