The anti-aging fractional laser perfected for treating photodamaged skin
Pearl Fractional’s deep ablation and controlled thermal zone delivers maximum single-treatment results with superior patient comfort and minimal downtime.
- Indicated for moderate to severe photoaging.
- The 2790 nm wavelength (YSGG) controls thermal damage to maximize ablation while maintaining thermal stimulation and coagulation.
- Controlled thermal zone minimizes risk of PIH and other complications.
- Single treatment results are possible because our large 300 micron spot size ablates enough tissue in one pass.
- Wound healing causes increased fibroblast activity and long term collagen deposition resulting in improvement in the appearance of wrinkles. Improvement is realized over six month period.
- A recent comparative study to other fractional devices demonstrated that Pearl Fractional was a more comfortable patient experience; further, the treatment is possible with only topical anesthetics and/or local nerve blocks.
“Pearl Fractional produces excellent results in a single treatment, even in the most difficult-to-treat areas, such as the upper lip. With YSGG’s optimal ratio of ablation and coagulation, deep fractional ablative treatments are not only effective, but my patients are delighted with only 5 days of downtime.”